The SR shredders have been designed for the most demanding and high throughput applications in recycling industries, Clients could select the corresponding models according to the material size and quantity. Well as for the different special needs, providing a special knife rotor, for shredded material as film, woven bags or nylon, ABS and PC.
2) Equipment characteristics:
• Teeth are DC53 steel. Stator knives are D2 steel.
• The main electronic controls are a combination of Siemens and Schneider.
• Microcomputer technology incorporating rotator speed variations with start, stop and reverse features.
• Automatic reverse sensors to protect the machine against over loading and jamming.
• Engineered using split bearing block technology so the blades can be changed quickly and efficiently.
• Specifically designed rotor to be extremely wear resistant.
• Rotor teeth can be rotated 4 times before they need changing, lowering running costs and reducing down time.
• Extremely versatile machine able to process a number of different materials
• Machinery protection, accord with the European CE standard.
3) Equipment parameter
|Main shaft rev(rpm)||73||73||73||73|
|Pushing chamber route(mm)||500||820||820||820|
|Rotation diameter (mm)||φ220||φ400||φ400||φ400|
|Number of Rotor blades (pcs)||23||33||39||49|
|Number of Stator blades (pcs)||4||6||6||8|
|Screen hole diameter (mm)||40||40||40||40|
|Cutting chamber (WXL)(mm)||600x510||830x768||900x830||1130x830|
|Weight(kg)||Approx 1600||Approx 3300||Approx 4100||Approx 4700|